Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

The Joshua Tree Pictues are up!


Untitled Posted by Hello
Yay! I was able to figure out how to post these. These were all taken in the beautiful Mojave Desert, near the town of Mojave in fact. The sun was beginning to set, so I had to race the shaddows, but I like how they turned out. I put them on here on a small size--if you would like bigger ones, let me know.

Tomorrow I am leaving for Boston where it's supposed to get 20-30 inches of snow! Yikes! I have gotten three warnings from people about travelling tomorrow - one call and two e-mails, but there isn't much I can do about it now. I much prefer the 70 degree weather we've been having. It's better for taking pictures, taking hikes and reading good books in the sun.

Hopefully today my parents and I will be able to go to Vasquez Rocks - beautiful large rocks that come up at a 45 degree angle from the earth.

Comments:
I'd much prefer 70 degree weather to 30 inches of snow. *shiver*
I'm enjoying the pictures. You have a great eye! Might you possibly be able to post a Coco pic before you have to leave?
 
Ooooh! I've wanted to go there ever since making my first 2-hour commute from Long Beach to Mojave. Those rocks... rock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?