Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

I made a Snow Man!

Well, I made a Pillsbury SnowBoy to be specific. On Sunday my college had a snow sculpture contest. I had never rolled a snowball into a part of a snow man before, so I decided to join a girl from Bakersfield, California who was also enjoying rolling a little snowball into a BIG snowball. There were about 4 of us rolling snowballs at one point. We had some extras around, so after there were 3 large snowballs on top of eachother, someone put another one on top of the snowman to make four. We liked it, and it was then decided that it looked like a chef's hat, and chef?--why the pillsbury dough boy is a chef! Let's make it? We ended up winning the contest! The other scultures were a snowman asleep at his desk, with math books and calculators etc. around him, a dragon, and a Calvin-and-Hobbs-esque piece of a snowman swimming frantically with two shark fins on its tail.


The Pillsbury SnowBoy Posted by Hello

the boy who looks like Humpty Dumpty
Ah yes, so after we were done forming the Pillsbury Snowboy we had a few snowballs left over--mainly mine and another small one, so we made this small boy here. :) He has a mohawk.

Wellesley Icicles Posted by Hello
When I went sledding at Wellesley there were these Huge beautiful iciles all over their beautiful buildings!
Posted by Hello

the Cocoa Posted by Hello
As requested, this is the adorable Cocoa--sitting on my dad's lap.

Comments:
Awesome snowboy! And Cocoa is SO CUTE. I want another puppy...
 
Hey there! This is Suzanne from the "Colombia Connection" blog you looked at earlier. Thanks for checking out the blog and for your prayers. If you'd like, I can add you to my email update list...let me know, ok? My email is sball1979@yahoo.com Take care and God bless!

Suzanne
 
Hey Sarah. Don't go too crazy with all that snow. I'm rather jealous. Cute puppy too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?