Sunday, June 04, 2006

 
I graduated! Woohoo! Olin now has graduates! You can read about my graduation in the Boston Globe or you can read a more entertaining version written by IEEE Spectrum.

Before I left Boston, I took a walk around a lake to destress after finishing a paper for a class. Here is a snapshot from my walk around the lake.

The day I left Boston, it was 30 degrees, because there was an artic storm coming through. It had been warming up, but there were still cold days. I had hung up my sweaters in my closet in case I needed them; I don't need them. Today it was over 90 degrees! Not that it doesn't get hot in Boston, it was just a quick switch. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad to see that you updated your blog. Tim must be so proud of you for that. :)
 
Congratulations.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I especially enjoyed the 'entertaining version'. Prayers for blessing, ~Beck's Mom~
 
Hi Sarah! This is Brittanie from Lassen. You know, the girl that was really crazy, and had long hair, and you were my counseler??? Well, I came across your blog while looking at Staphanie's. I was like, "I know that person!" I've got a blog too. There's a link to it on Abby's blog. ttyl!
 
Hi Sarah. Just wanted to say "Hi". Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Love, Becky
 
I love silly Sarah but she never updates her blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?